HRCube System Terms & Conditions
Kalosoft has copyright of all content, data, images, software, applications and related work and depicts its original work. All rights are reserved. Copying content images and related material from our website is not permissible and does not allow publishing with written authorization.
Kalosoft, HRCube System’s and Kalosoft Logo are the registered trade mark of Kalosoft Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd. And all trademarked products are registered trademarks of Kalosoft Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Logos and images are to be used in correct manner keeping the trademark of Kalosoft intact in case of third party
The copyrighted & trademarked software products include
- HR Cube – A Human Resource Management Software
- Bubble Inventory – Inventory Control Software
- Project Café – Project Management Software
All the software licenses distributed by Kalosoft follow the below mentioned conditions.
- The copyrights of the software, presentations, audio, video material is a property of Kalosoft and distributed in accordance to these terms. The licenses of the software comply with these terms and so are the installations.
- By installing, using or distributing software you abide by the terms and conditions of Kalosoft in which you, on behalf of you, your employee, your employer or in principal agrees to these terms & conditions and you are bound to accept these conditions. If you don’t wish so please don’t use, distribute or transmit the software by any means.
- This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes you must test it fully prior to using it, install redundant systems and assume any risk.
- Kalosoft does not hold any responsibility or liability out of the use of software including but not limited to any special, incidental loss or physical injury or loss of life. Your entire claim and remedy against us for all claims is limited to receiving a full refund of the amount you paid for the software.
- You may not use this software where there is a risk of physical hazard and life, and for any claims you indemnify us from it, as it’s an unauthorized use or in principal defeating the purpose of the software.
- You may distribute, copy, of the software installation file in its complete unaltered form but you may not alter any code, directory or registrations codes under any circumstances without any prior approval from Kalosoft. In case such a incident happens your are liable to pay complete damage for the alteration and have to pay for all the installations happened with the modified code by you at all location across the world.
- All the litigations and disputes are subject to Dehradun court, India.
Purchasing and Refund Terms
You can view our Purchase & Refund policy here
Support and Services
Kalosoft abide to provide support for the software in case of technical problems and know how, but limited to training of using a software and performing data related tasks
Responsible Legal Entity
This website is maintained and run by Kalosoft Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All software published on this website are through Kalosoft itself.
Service and Notices
Any Notice or legal service must be mail by registered mail to:
Kalosoft Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Opp: Balaji Dham,
P.O Jhajra 248007